- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Hospital at Home
- Maternity Care
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Our digestive health services provide care for problems of the gastrointestinal (GI) system, which includes the esophagus, stomach, intestines, liver, gallbladder and pancreas.
Expert Gastroenterology in the Greater Philadelphia Area
Are you or a loved one living with a disorder of the gastrointestinal system? The multidisciplinary team at Redeemer Health is ready to provide you with expert and compassionate care. Our experienced digestive health specialists include gastroenterologists, hepatologists, interventional endoscopists, radiologists, surgeons, and registered dietitians.
Focused on healing and meaningful recovery, our team provides personalized treatment for a range of GI tract issues in Montgomery, Bucks, and Philadelphia Counties. Contact us to set up your digestive health appointment today.
GI Conditions We Treat at Redeemer
The digestive health specialists at Redeemer Health treat both structural and functional digestive diseases. Functional conditions, such as constipation and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), involve a normal-looking digestive tract that doesn’t work the way it should. Structural conditions are those that affect both the appearance and regular operation of the digestive tract. Structural digestive conditions we commonly treat include:
- Anal fissures
- Colon polyps and colon cancer
- Diverticular disease
- GERD (gastrointestinal reflux disease)
- IBD (inflammatory bowel disease), including ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
Other gastrointestinal conditions treated at Redeemer Health include:
- Peptic ulcer disease (PUD)
- Hiatal hernia
- Hepatitis and other forms of liver disease
- GI system cancers
Digestive Health Services & Treatments
Many digestive health issues can be remedied through improved nutrition and lifestyle changes. Beyond making dietary recommendations, Redeemer Health GI doctors provide the following digestive health services:
- Imaging exams and diagnostic tests, such as barium swallow and upper GI series
- Endoscopy and colonoscopy to examine the inside of the digestive tract and diagnose GI conditions
- Colon cancer screening to catch cancer in its earliest stages
- Liver transplant
- Medication therapy, including antibiotics, antivirals, acid blockers, enzyme therapy, immunotherapy, and promotility drugs
- Nutritional support, including feeding tubes and TPN (total parenteral nutrition)
- Swallowing therapy to treat dysphagia and other esophageal problems that can make swallowing difficult
- Surgical procedures, including minimally invasive options, ostomy procedures, and colon and rectal surgery
Get your digestive system back in working order with compassionate care from the GI experts at Redeemer Health. Give us a call at 1-800-818-4747 to get started today.
Redeemer provides comprehensive digestive health services convenient to Northeast Philadelphia, Lower Bucks County, Montgomery County, and more.