- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Hospital at Home
- Maternity Care
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Ways to Give to Redeemer Health
Your gift to Redeemer Health can be completed in the way that is most convenient for you.
All gifts to Redeemer Health services and ministries are received and recorded by our Office of Philanthropy.
This ensures that your gift is documented appropriately, applied for the purposes you direct, and receipted in accordance with IRS requirements for your tax records.
Please use the following contact information for all gifts and questions.
Redeemer Health Office of Philanthropy
521 Moredon Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
Choose a Way to Give
You can make a gift online using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover. To make a gift using American Express, please contact the Redeemer Health Office of Philanthropy at 1-800-475-2644. We are happy to answer any questions.
Please make your check payable to Redeemer Health. If designated for a specific purpose, please indicate with a note enclosed with your check. Please include your full name and mailing address for your receipt. Our mailing address is above.
Redeemer Health is a 501(c)(3) organization and meets IRS requirements for gifts through Donor Advised Funds for qualified purposes.
See our Gift Planning page for information on making a tax-advantaged gift through your Individual Retirement Account.
Many employers offer to match the gifts of their employees or retirees. Please email us your organization’s matching gift form or online access information and we’ll do the rest.
Many families honor the memory of a loved one with a charitable gift. Memorial gifts may be made by check mailed to the address above or by credit card using our online donation form or over the phone at 1-800-475-2644. Please include a note with the name of the deceased, the name and address of the person to be notified, and your own name and address.
Tribute gift opportunities include commemorating special occasions - such as birthdays, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, or the birth of a child - and honoring someone you wish to thank or recognize for any reason, such as a friend, relative, neighbor, co-worker, or pastor. Tribute gifts may be made by check mailed to the address above, or by credit card using our online donation form or over the phone at 1-800-475-2644. Please include a note with the name of the person you wish to honor, the name and address of the person to be notified, and your own name and address.
Patients and family members may wish to express gratitude for care received, or to honor the physician, nurses, or other staff involved in their care. These gifts have special meaning and are deeply appreciated by all our care team members. Tribute gifts may be made by check mailed to the address above, by credit card using our online donation form, or over the phone at 1-800-475-2644. Please include a note with the name(s) of your caregiver honoree.
One of life's greatest joys comes from helping others. This is part of your life story and your legacy - and your legacy matters.
Let us help you explore the many gift-planning options, tax advantages, and potential income benefits of creating a gift that reflects your charitable interests and fits your financial preferences.
- Give securities – Take advantage of the double tax benefits of giving securities. By donating securities, you may eliminate potential capital gains tax and receive a charitable deduction for the current market value. Learn more.
- Give through your IRA. – If you are age 70-1/2 or older, consider the tax-saving option of making a Qualified Charitable Distribution from your Individual Retirement Account. Learn more.
- Make a legacy gift – Create a legacy with a gift in your will or beneficiary designation. Learn more.
- Give via real estate or other assets. – See how real estate or other appreciated assets can be used to fund a charitable gift and provide multiple benefits for you. Learn more.
- Make a life income gift. – Provide lifetime payments to you and a legacy for Redeemer Health. Learn more.
It's easy to support Redeemer Health through the United Way donor option. Please use the following Agency Codes for designated gifts. (Note United Way designations use our legacy name, "Holy Redeemer."):
- Holy Redeemer Hospital – 982
- Holy Redeemer Hospice PA – 777
- Holy Redeemer HomeCare PA – 5886
- Holy Redeemer Lafayette – 1025
- Holy Redeemer St. Joseph Manor – 1025
- Holy Redeemer HomeCare NJ South/Runnemede Area – 1385
- Holy Redeemer HomeCare NJ North – 10938
- Holy Redeemer HomeCare NJ Shore -12195
- Holy Redeemer HomeCare NJ Mercer County – 1259
- Holy Redeemer Hospice NJ - 48518