- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Hospital at Home
- Maternity Care
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Redeemer Health Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment
Redeemer Health’s commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is rooted in our mission to Care, Comfort and Heal all those in need, and our Values to treat everyone with respect, fairness, empathy and compassion. We seek to uphold a diverse, equitable and inclusive organizational culture, a respectful workplace environment and partnerships to address healthcare disparities and disproportionate care for individuals, groups and communities.
How Will We Accomplish This?
Our strategy focuses on six key areas:
- Recruitment and Retention – Recruit, develop, mentor, promote and retain a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Education and Training – Provide intentional and culturally competent education opportunities to all staff.
- Community Partnerships and Collaborations – Establish relationships and partnerships that support addressing health disparities and inequities that our communities may experience.
- Communication – Implement accessible and equitable communication tools and processes that are inclusive and that advance multi-cultural understanding.
- Recognition and Celebration – Develop a plan to recognize and celebrate Redeemer Health's diverse people, cultures and beliefs.
- Compensation and Policy – Consistently assess compensation and policies to ensure equity across all positions.
Employee Driven and Governance Guided
Redeemer’s strategic DEI initiatives have been determined with input from employees, members of the community, our Board, our leaders and others. We also engaged outside experts who have experience helping organizations develop strategies to foster an inclusive workplace environment. We conducted multiple listening sessions with employees across the Health System and conducted a comprehensive assessment examining our cultural behaviors, attitudes, values and beliefs as they relate to people, policy and practice.
Providing oversite of our DEI Commitment is the DEI Governance Workgroup, which serves as an ad hoc workgroup of the Board of Trustees. The DEI Governance Workgroup has provided guidance of our assessment phase and reviews and approves DEI goals and objectives and any major initiatives that will advance Redeemer Health’s commitment to a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture and workplace.
Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Redeemer Health’s DEI Commitment is led by Robin Brennan, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer. If you are interested in more information about Redeemer Health’s DEI Commitment, or would like to support our initiatives, please contact Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org