- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Maternity Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
To care for those recovering from surgery, living with chronic conditions, facing an end-of-life illness, or otherwise challenged by age or disability, we provide convenient home care services.
Redeemer Health Home Care in PA & NJ
Comforting Home Care in Greater Philadelphia and NJ
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care for patients and their families throughout New Jersey and southeastern Pennsylvania. From short-term recovery to comfort during advanced illness, we are committed to improving the quality of life for our patients and their caregivers through comprehensive health care programs and hospice services in the home.
Our nurses, therapists, and home health aides provide skilled nursing, disease and pain management, wound care, and rehabilitative services. Our team of skilled home care professionals brings comfort, compassion, dignity, safety, and trust to each family we serve.
Redeemer Health Home Health Care
Redeemer Health offers a full range of programs and services that care for patients at every stage along their health care journey. We focus on the patient’s overall health, medical history, abilities, lifestyle, goals, and other factors—all the things that make each patient unique. These customized goals allow the patient (and their caregivers) to be active participants in their care plan. Redeemer Health offers a full continuum of care from acute to chronic to advanced and palliative care:
- Support At Home – Assistance with daily living tasks, such as medication management, transportation, meal preparation, and companionship. Available in PA only.
- Special Recovery at Home – Temporary or minimal nursing or therapy for patients that are recovering or managing an ongoing condition.
- Home Care for Chronic Conditions – Ongoing skilled care for chronic conditions that are manageable but improvement or recovery may be limited.
- Advanced Care at Home – Skilled and specialized care with a focus on quality of life and symptom management for patients who have advanced-stage illnesses that are not expected to improve.
- Hospice Care – Once curative treatment has stopped for patients with a life-limiting illness, the focus shifts to comfort care and symptom management, support for patient and family, and quality of life at the end of life.
Why You May Need Home Care Services
Redeemer Health Home Care provides the necessary assistance to allow individuals to remain as independent as possible in their own homes. There are several reasons your doctor may recommend home care services, including:
- You are currently unable to manage daily living activities by yourself, such as meal preparation or bathing.
- You need extra help recovering from surgery or a serious illness, such as joint replacement, cancer treatment, heart attack, or stroke.
- You need help managing your medications or monitoring your treatment, such as checking your blood sugar or blood pressure.
- You need specialized, long-term home care for a chronic condition.
- You may have stopped curative treatment for a life-limiting illness and the focus of care is shifting to symptom management and quality of life for you and your family
How Redeemer Health's Home Health Care Can Help
You may only need short-term home care during recovery. Other times, services need to continue long-term. Redeemer Health's caregivers are selected for their compassionate nature and can help with the following daily living tasks:
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Companionship and social support
- Light cleaning, including laundry and changing bed linens
- Medication management
- Bathing, toileting, dressing, and other types of personal care and hygiene
- Positioning and assisting with walking or transferring in and out of bed or chair
- Assessing the need for assistive or adaptive devices
- Helping family caregivers learn mobilization and transferring methods
- Making suggestions to improve safety and accessibility
Our home health aides can also assist with the following skilled nursing and therapy services:
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapy
- Assessing and monitoring pain and other symptoms
- Disease management
- Changing dressings and wound care
- Performing ostomy and catheter care
- Administering medications
Is Home Care Right for You?
We’re happy to answer any questions you have. Please call 888-678-8678 to learn more.
Redeemer Health offers comprehensive, compassionate home health services in Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery counties, and New Jersey, including Atlantic, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Middlesex, Ocean, Salem, Somerset, and Union counties.
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice NJ Shore
Home Care Administrative Office
6550 Delilah Road, Suite 501
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice-Mercer County
Home Care Administrative Office
2 South Gold Drive
Trenton, NJ 08691
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice NJ South
Home Care Administration Office
160 East 9th Avenue, Suite B
Runnemede, NJ 08078
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice North Jersey
354 Union Avenue
Elizabeth, NJ 07208